9Wave - Byte 9Wave - Byte

I checked it and you wrecked it. It doesn't byte, it's actually pretty darn good sir! :D

Ssssstripmining Ssssstripmining

Pretty funny. Sound effects with your mouth too...? Like that one cop from police academy! lol Would love to put this at the front of a song with some dramatic tension.

Kortex Kasm Kortex Kasm

Got sexy did we? Such an original sound grinding in this. Just punches you in the ....!

This is Chipstep This is Chipstep

Haha, this is pretty epic. Just crushing it man. The Furby just has to pick it up a little... sounded all nasally.

wandschrank responds:

Thanks!

You must excuse my Furby, it has a cold. :( I hope it gets well again soon.

Hello World (AMS Mix) Hello World (AMS Mix)

Ignore the zero bombs on ratings that seem to be common place on Newgrounds. This song is solid. I almost crapped my pants when that drop hit. BOOM!

Eat Your Breakfast [DRad] Eat Your Breakfast [DRad]

The potential is there. You've really got the creativity for this. Like someone once told me, as I suffered from the same problem. Drums man. Have to have your drums to drive the song, and do them correctly. Dubstep, at least from what I understand now, is all about the faster bpm (130-140), and the slower near-whole note kicks (1/4 maybe? Google will know, lol).

Also, the slightly faster snare hits, and on some sections of a song, crazy wild high hats. Once you have that groundwork, add your synths. There's a lot to it, and I don't know it all either, but hopefully this can help get you in the right direction. Best of luck.

DRadDaDanDawg responds:

Thanks I'll work on it :)

Sedatephobia (NG Cut) Sedatephobia (NG Cut)

Getting much Nod love from me bro. Damn fine tune.

TMFO3 -5: Birth ot wraith TMFO3 -5: Birth ot wraith

Some real talent here. :)

Calamaistr responds:

to kind. to kind.

;)

thanks.
-cal

Work in Progress Work in Progress

I think you should keep doing it. Just starting and already better than me. /wrists

Joshica - SGTHOI Joshica - SGTHOI

wop wop wop wop wop wop byop byop byup bop.
I find this song well adjusted and pleasing to the ears sir.

joshica responds:

Why thank you, you are a gentleman. XD